Aug 26, 2011

Missing scrapbook

My scrapbook with most of my character profile and design are recorded in there!

I hate to redesign and recreate my character profile and story, I find it very troublesome and hard to keep it. so I decided to make a post about them and save it in my blog so I could easily trace them in case I don't trust my laptop. On the bright side the profile and design are mostly my new character that I've created last year, I could recall a few details until I found it. I'm also adding my earliest characters' profile and design here because I'm ready to commission some people using Paypal as I might open it after I received my debit card.

I already made an updated profile sheet of my character so I won't change them again, can't wait to throw throw my money away to pay talented artist to draw my charaters :'D

No comments: