I was going to stay up till midnight, because my friends like to SMS me on that particular time to send me message. I woke up at 5 instead and still half asleep only one message. To my frustration I went to Twitter to cheer myself and then to Facebook and received 14 notification! Oh my God, I was surprised! I thought Facebook was the last thing people would greet me there, I was wrong then, my friends in Facebook has greet me as early as 12 am =D
It my duty to thank all of you personally, I'm so touched...at least my inbox are not yelling to me that my SMS has fulled, I really need new HP this time.

and also my friends, I have move to this blog
Link me here =)
4 comments:
Bonjour I'd like to thank you for such a great made site!
Was thinking this would be a nice way to introduce myself!
Sincerely,
Johnie Maverick
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/transformers-party-supplies.html]transformers Party Supplies[/url].
I wish not approve on it. I regard as nice post. Especially the title attracted me to review the sound story.
Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Crawling Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Easily Search Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them @ Alarming Rates
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]
Post a Comment